Monday, November 5, 2012

Back in Hanoi


Hey

Last week was my first week back from vacation.  I was completely tired and exhausted, I have to admit that I was not as productive as I hope I would be at work.  Some of the days I came home early as I was so tired and drained. Attempt was made to sleep early everyday; some of the days I could not fall asleep at all.  On Wednesday I went to bed at 8pm as I was tired and falling asleep, however once I went to bed, I could not fall asleep until 3h30 am.  That was hell. 

On Thursday I came home early as I was very sleepy at work and my head was hurting me.  however, once I got home I could not fall asleep so I decided to wash my hair. While braiding my hair, my door bell rang. Who was it you asked? It was John. I was like what are you doing here? He was like well I called and you would not pick up so I thought I would come over.  I was like if you call someone and the person decides not to pick up, it means they do not want to talk to you or see you. 

We talked a bit about my disapproval of his behaviour and how I do not appreciate it. He indicated that he understood and was sorry about his behaviour. Yet I was sceptical.  Anyhow I told him I was busy and he left after our conversation.   

Socially did not do much. However, over the weekday I attend two birthday parties, one on Friday and the other on Saturday. Additionally, I braided my hair. I wanted it small, not as small as I typically get it when others do it for me. I was very excited once it was completed and I found out how small they really were.  I will not need to comb my hair for a while.  Thank goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment