Saturday, July 21, 2012

Apartment Searching


2012-07-11

Today I made the trip from home to work. Once again it was not much different. People would point to their friends to look at me, while motorcyclist would turn around and look at me as well. How did I feel? Same old. I would hold the gaze of some so that they would turn away while others felt no sham and just kept looking. Does it bother me? Of course it does. More than I want it to. But now that I am writing it down, I don’t think I should be bothered.

As for work, I worked all morning and went to look at apartments all afternoon. This went from 13h30 until 19h00. By that I got to the hotel I was thirsty, hot, and hungry, I could not wait to get to the hotel. Once I got to the hotel. I ordered food as all I wanted was a cold shower and relax on my bed.

For the apartments, the first real estate agent showed me two different apartments. One I wanted to see as I like it before. We checked it again and I realized that it was the kitchen that I did not like. It was very small and old in some ways. It had an oven, so that was good. We checked another one, very nice and great view but it did not do it for me.

The second real estate agent showed me two okay places but the third was very nice. It is in the expatriate area. It was very nice. I like the view and the place. The washroom is very very big and nice. Ideally, I would have liked a two bedroom. And the balcony is small. It’s like a one meter box. My workmate live two apartments down and his balcony is very big. Once we were leaving from this apartment I saw a brawn person. I was really really excited. I am such a loser eh? Well if you have experienced what I have been experiencing you would feel the same way. Of course I said hi to him.

The third real estate agent took me to the same area as well. All the places I saw were very nice. But the views were not the best.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment