Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bonjour Viet Nam Hotel


2012-07-15

Hi,  

Today I spent the whole day at the hotel; I only went out to look at some apartments and also to eat.  Why did I stay home you ask? Well because I have been talking to my friends and family back come and I have not really gotten over my jet legged, I thought I would sleep it off today and get back into the time zone here.  Hopefully it will work.  This was not a good idea as my afternoon sleep kept me up. I ended talking to Bertha who is currently in Uganda doing a mission.  We spoke until like 2am time in Hanoi.  


Bonjour Vietnam Hotel


Overall it was nice to hear from her and all of the good things that are going on with her.  These good things could not have happen to a nicer person.  

This is by far the shortest post I have had since starting this blog.  

Until next time  

No comments:

Post a Comment