Saturday, July 28, 2012

Easy day


2012-07-24




Today I went to work. I was not as much in pain as I was yesterday but still I have not slept. I took naproxen last night in addition with Tylenol. Yes I was in that much pain. My walk to work was the same old. For once since I been here, I did not care nor did I indulge in the people looking at me. I guess pain does that to me. Work was nice; I presented a log frame to the team manager, something that would make the life of project managers easier. I need to do a little tweeting here and there to perfect it.

After work, my colleague Dan and I went out for a dinner. At this point, I was starving as I stayed in the office until 18h00 for Kien; a real estate agent was supposed to pick me up to go see an apartment. He called and said tomorrow would be best.

We went to a Vietnamese restaurant. The food was nice and the waiters were very nice as well. One thing that I realize here is that when the waiters knows that your are a foreigner, and you know for me it is very very difficult for them to tell. Right! So yes, when you are a foreigner and speak English, they come and try to speak English with you. Nothing against that, it’s just something I have notice.

So while talking to Dan a waiter came and had like 30 minutes conversation with us about what we were doing in Vietnam and how she would like to perfect her English. I think I should start doing the with my Vietnamese. Trust me I suck.

After dinner Dan took the cab home from the restaurant. The restaurant is by the hotel so I walked to the hotel.






No comments:

Post a Comment