Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Confidence is Building Up


2012-07-13

Hey. 

Today was good. I walked to work with my heads high. I refuse to make anything bother me and that is exactly how I felt when I was going to work.  The walk. I am sure people looked at me, because I felt their eyes on me.  However I looked straight at where I was going and thought it would be best not to indulge them by holding peoples glance.  So I did not, but I did catch people’s eyes and well they looked away.  However, two people said "hi" to me on my way to work while some others nodded. Which I did as well.  

Work was nice.  I did a lot of what I want to do, and have some clear understand of my mandate.  More information was provided to me with regards to the steps that this organization including the forms used at each stage of their project.  These are nice and make it easy for me to know the organization a bit.  

I met a new girl today, very sweet, she work for one of the affiliates.  

I went to look at apartments today. They were well not what I wanted but it was nice to look at.  I am sure it was not memorable as I don’t recall how they look now. We saw two places.  

After work I went to my hotel, I got in right before the rain.  I wanted to go out and eat but I was too hot and too tired to go anywhere. I am disappointed to say that I order Italian food again.  This one was not the best, horrible actually.  
 Mooz-lum
For the rest of the night, I talk to friends and family and later watched a movie called Mooz-Lum.  This is one of the best movies I seen in a long time.  I now remember why I like independent movies.  

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment