Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just Another Day

2012-07-18


Today was like any other day. I went to look at some apartments in the afternoon. I think I found
some apartments that I want. Well not really, I will just take the one beside my work colleague.
The furniture is not so good and I asked them to change it. They at first refused but now they
said okay. Kien the real estate agent said that he would like me to come and sign it. I will sit
on it until tomorrow. I feel kind of bad as Quan Anh has been taking me around to look at some
apartments. Also she tried to ask them to change it but they refused.

 The view, which I like

After work I came home, I ordered some pizza and called it a night. I was too tired.

 The bathroom which I really dislike
I am sure you can tell by the length of this blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment