Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sick


2012-07-22

I did not go to the Mausoleum today. I was a little sick last night so I stayed in the Hotel the whole day sleeping. Around 15h00 I decided that I needed some air so I went out for a walk. It was a fairly nice walk. I have seen a Samsung shop around my area one day while with some colleagues; I decided to look for it. I want to invest in a smart phone. After much looking and exploring I did not find it.

I managed to walk around the area several times and window shop. Now I know where to go and get some plane fabric should I ever need any. I came back to the whole and crashed. Did I tell you it was yet again very very hot and humid today?





Do you see the fan outside?  This is how humid it really is in this country. There are fans outside.  



No comments:

Post a Comment